When planning for a baby, there are things you can do to prepare. Camden Healthy Start (CHS) can help you reach your health and wellness goals. Click on the links below for tips and tools for growing families.
- My Healthcare: Your relationships with healthcare professionals are an important part of building a family. Learn ways to advocate for you and your baby's healthcare needs.
- My Relationships: Building and maintaining healthy relationships is an essential part of expanding your family. Find information you can use to create, strengthen and maintain the relationships that are important to you.
- My Body, My Mind: Maintaining your physical and mental health is a central part of welcoming a baby. Discover ways to become a healthier you.
- My Home: Growing families need a safe and stable place to live. Explore ways to make your home happy and healthy.
- My Community: It takes a village to raise a child. Your environment can impact the health of you and your children. Identify useful resources to support your community's health and wellness.